Updates, insights, and how-tos to help you get the most out of the Green Check platform.
2022 was a huge year for Green Check and, as you can imagine, we have an exciting 2023 planned. In the meantime, let's take a look at the recently released functionality as well as some tips and tricks to make your jobs a bit easier.
🎉 Additional Account Monitoring Insights are here!
Last month, we released the initial set of Insights, which are simple summary statements that describe the data in an account review. They can serve as indicators of risk—like if an account is depositing much more each month than they are selling—and can act as tools to help you better understand and serve your cannabis customers.
New Insights help you understand customer activity (unique customers), CRE data, and transaction activity.
Check out the Insights Guide for more details!
Updated Business License Logic: We recently added logic to check all "unmatched" marijuana business licenses against our third-party integrator, CRB Monitor, and automatically link licenses as they are picked up. This ensures that once the licensing authority adds it to their database and CRB Monitor sees it, it will be discovered and linked automatically within Green Check.
If you've signed up to receive notifications about marijuana license status changes, you'll receive a notification about this linkage (see below).
Coming Soon!: Archive/deny CRB accounts at any stage of the relationship! This adds more self-service capabilities to Green Check so you can easily archive or deny CRBs that you do not wish to serve or are no longer a part of your program. We will be in touch about this change as soon as it is available!
Questionnaires & Due Diligence Templates:
Nested show/hide: For those of you with complex workflows, build nested show/hide (smart rules) into your custom fields to ensure that CRBs are only answering the questions that are relevant to their businesses—no more and no less.
- Check out release notes (here and here) for all the features and functionality we've released since we last spoke in December
How to: 💡Use one-time questionnaires
By now, you may be using questionnaires to help facilitate your cannabis program and collect info/documents outside of the initial due diligence process. Or maybe you haven't started using them yet. Either way, here's a refresher on the benefits:
- Automate requests for information across your program
- Standardize how you receive information from your cannabis clients
- Keep all account-related data in one place
- Track responses in real-time
- Use out-of-the-box reporting to view information for individual accounts or across your entire portfolio
Here's how to send a one-time questionnaire:
- Go to Accounts, click on a specific account, and visit the Questionnaires tab.
- Click on the (...) icon and select Send Questionnaire.
- Select the questionnaire by name and choose whether to send now or send later (send later means you can choose a one-time date in the future).
Learn more about one-time questionnaires
More buzz 🐝 from Green Check
Pre-Approval Account Actions
Did you know you can perform account actions BEFORE you officially approve an account in Green Check? This allows you to upload documents, add account numbers, check sales data, and more.
Simply use the View Account button (shown below) within the account review screen to access pre-approval account actions.