Uploading new documents after you've completed your account setup can be done at any time from the My Providers tab.
To upload new documents:
- In your Green Check account, navigate to the My Providers page.
- Select a service provider.
- Click the Documents tab.
- In the table, click the requirement in which you want to upload a file.
Please note: If you don't see the requirement you are looking for, it's likely on a different page of the table. Use the arrows below the table to navigate between pages.
- Click Upload File in the top right.
- Choose a file and click Upload.
Please note: The service provider will receive a notification that a new file has been uploaded to this requirement.