Want to switch the template you used to invite one of your accounts? It's simple in the app
There are a few reasons you may want to switch a due diligence template for an account. Maybe you selected the wrong one upon inviting them, or maybe their account details changed and you need a different set of due diligence requirements to support them (like for a seedling account that is now licensed).
Either way, we've got you covered!
To switch due diligence templates:
- Go to the account's area (click on the main Accounts nav), find the specific account, and click into it.
- Use the header actions (the icon next to the account name) & select Switch Due Diligence Template.
- Select the new template for this account. If you do not have any additional published templates or only have the ability to create one due diligence template, you will not be able to switch the template.
- Select the account's status. This is the org's status within the Accounts area when you're viewing all of your accounts.
- Note that you cannot modify an account's status forward, so an account is currently in "Invited" status cannot be made "Active" at this step. Choosing a status here helps determine what the CRB will see on their side after the template has been switched.
- For instance, if you set the status from "Active" to "invited", they will be prompted to go through onboarding and enter the missing details.
- You'll be prompted to match previously uploaded documents to the new due diligence template requirements. This will ensure that the CRB doesn't have to duplicate work that they've already done.
- Use the matching modal to find homes for the documents that were previously uploaded.
- Select the checkmarks in front of the document name to determine if you want them added to the new requirement.
- That's it! The app will refresh and the new due diligence template will be available!