Receive notifications when the status changes for one your marijuana licenses
One of the main benefits of Business License Verification is being able to automatically receive a notification when the status of your Marijuana license changes.
Once a license is uploaded to Green Check Verified and linked, you’ll receive a notification when the status of the license changes. For instance, if your license was “Active” yesterday, and today it has been marked as “Expired”, you will receive a notification with this information. This allows you to only take action and follow up on the licenses that warrant your attention.
First, you’ll need to ensure that you’ve enabled these notifications.
- In your Green Check account, navigate to the Gear icon in the upper right hand corner. this will take you to your User Settings.
- Click Accounts to expand the Accounts notification preferences.
- You’ll notice there is a new notification “Business license status change”.
- Turning on this notification will ensure you get notifications when the ‘status’ of your marijuana license changes.
- To modify your notification settings, click the ‘Edit’ button and toggle the notifications on or off, according to your preferences.
After you’ve enabled these notifications, you’ll receive a notification when the status of any of your marijuana licenses changes.