UI / UX Improvements
- New tab layout on Monitoring Reviews to improve navigation and make it easier to switch peer group or child account criteria while completing the review
- New “No Recurring Frequency” option when building questionnaires. This option can be used for questionnaires that are intended for ad-hoc distribution only and do not require a recurring frequency
Parent / Child Relationships
- New workflow for copying documents to new Child locations in instances where the Parent account has a different Due Diligence Template
- Notification to CRB user informing them that documents have been copied from an existing account, making the onboarding process more user friendly for subsequent Child locations
- Added parent / child information to the Account Summary report
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- MFA is an optional login requirement which may be configured on an organization-wide basis. MFA requires users to enter a unique time-sensitive code in addition to their password and email when logging into Green Check.
- Once enabled , users logging into your organization's Green Check account will be asked to choose between one of the following MFA types:
- SMS Text Message: users will enter and verify a phone number to receive a one-time code code via text message each time they log in.
- Authentication App: users will pair a one-time-passcode (OTP) authentication app of their choosing and use this app to produce a secure code each time they log in.
- Performance improvements to Blaze customer and product APIs
- Fixed issue where inapplicable Parent orgs were not being filtered out of the Dashboard account filter when searching for accounts