When you want to invite a new business to complete your institution's account application, you'll create a new account and invite the primary contact directly in Green Check.
Invite a new account
- In your Green Check account, navigate to the Accounts tab.
- Click the Invite Account button in the top righthand corner.
- Enter the required Account Details, including the Account Owner's information, and click the Invite Account button.
Please note: Account names must be unique, so you will not be able to invite an account with the same name as an existing account.
- The Account Owner will receive an email inviting them to complete an application in Green Check Verified
- The primary contact will be able to invite additional users to the account once they get logged in.
Tip: Looking to add a new location to an existing Parent Account? Please see the Parent/Child Accounts article for how to do so.