Flowhub provides its users with a unique API key that can be used to integrate with other systems like Green Check.
Ask Flowhub to share your API key
First, you'll need to ask Flowhub to email you your API credentials.
- Please initiate the process by following this link to the Flowhub Integration Request form: Flowhub API Integration Request
- Please fill out all fields and select Green Check as the desired partner and Submit.
Enable the integration in Green Check
Once you receive your API credentials from Flowhub, you'll need to configure the integration in Green Check.
- In your Green Check account, navigate to Company Profile > Integrations.
- Click the Flowhub card.
- Enter your API key and Client ID.
- If you have multiple locations using Flowhub, select the appropriate location from the dropdown.
- Click Connect.
After you connect
After you connect the Flowhub integration to Green Check, you'll see that your integration status is Pending.
You'll know that the integration was completed successfully once this status changes to Connected. Once the integration is Connected, you will begin to see your Flowhub sales activity loading into Green Check.
Please note: The Flowhub API does not provide Green Check with Customer DOB or MMJ License ID Expiration, which will result in most, if not all, of sales uploaded from Flowhub to be flagged as Unchecked by the Compliance Rules Engine.