Canix provides its users with a unique API key that can be used to integrate with other systems like Green Check.
Please follow the instructions listed below:
Locate your API key
First, you'll need to locate your API key in your Canix account.
- Go to your Canix settings.
- Toggle the switch next to Green Check Verified to the on position.
- Copy your client API key.
Add your API key Green Check
Next, you'll use your Canix client API key to configure the integration in Green Check.
- In your Green Check account, navigate to Company Profile > Integrations.
- Click the Canix card.
- In the drawer, enter your Client API key that you copied from Canix.
- Check the box next to Enable Canix integration.
- You will be presented with a drop down of locations. Please select the appropriate location for this integration.
- Click Connect.
After you connect
After you connect the Canix integration to Green Check, you'll see that your integration status is Pending.
You'll know that the integration was completed successfully once this status changes to Connected. Green Check only pulls in Sales that are marked as ‘Archived’ in Canix. You’ll need to ensure that once your sales are completed and paid for, you move them to ‘Archived’ in Canix, at which point, those sales and sales totals will be pulled into Green check.