If you are an Admin user in your Green Check account, you can invite new users, customize user permissions, and archive users in your account.
Please note: A user's access does not apply across multiple Green Check accounts. If you have multiple Green Check accounts, please make sure to invite, update or archive the user in each of your Green Check accounts.
- In your Green Check account, navigate to the Users page.
- In the upper right, click Invite User.
- Enter the user's contact information and choose an Initial Group to add the user to. This will assign the user a role and set the user's permissions. A user's permissions can be updated at any time after they are invited.
- Review the full breakdown of Green Check's permissions settings.
Users that are archived will no longer be able to log into the Green Check account in which they are archived. An archived user can be un-archived at any time.
Please note: If you want to archive a single user in multiple accounts, repeat this process in each account.
To archive a user:
- In your Green Check account, navigate to Users > All Users.
- Select the checkbox next to the user(s) that you want to archive then click Archive User at the top of the table.
To restore a user's access to your Green Check account, they can be un-archived at any time.
- In your Green Check account, navigate to Users > Archive.
- Select the checkbox next to the user(s) that you want to un-archive then click Remove from Archives at the top of the table.